There are many effective exercises for training the buttocks without the use of additional weights. These exercises can strengthen and tighten the muscles of the buttocks, improve their shape and firmness. Here are some of the best exercises for buttocks without weights:
- Side curls: Lie on your side and lift your upper leg, keeping it straight. Do a few ups and downs, then switch sides.
- Back Lunges: Step forward with one leg and lower yourself to the lowest point so that both legs are bent at right angles. Then return to the starting position and switch legs.
- Bridge: Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees. Lift your hips up, tensing your glutes and return to the starting position.
- Lying Down Fold: Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees. Lift your buttocks upwards by tensing them and hold at the top, then return to the starting position.
- Leg Raises: Lie on your stomach with your arms stretched out along your body. Lift your legs up, tensing your glutes and linger at the top, then lower your legs.
- Leg Raise to the side: Lie on your side and lift your upper leg up, keeping it straight. Repeat a few times and then switch sides.
- One Leg Stand: Stand on one leg and lift the other leg while keeping your balance. This exercise develops strength and stability in the gluteal muscles.
- Jumping in place: Do several jumps in place, emphasising on contracting and relaxing the glutes while jumping.
Repeat each exercise for 10-15 repetitions for several sets. Gradually increase the number of repetitions and the difficulty of the exercises to achieve the desired results.